3 one one COVID-19 update
*3 ONE ONE DENTAL CARE REMAINS OPEN*. We are delighted to say that 3 one one dental care continues to deliver our full range of dental care throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Extra measures have been put in place to ensure safe delivery of your dental care. We are also once again welcoming new patients to our family orientated Private dental practice.
You will notice some changes before and during your next visit to us. Please see the section below which explains some of these changes. Most importantly please make sure you give us a valid e-mail address prior to your next visit so that the pre-appointment information can be gathered ahead of your arrival at the practice.
Due to the rising cost of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and the extra PPE that is now required for safe delivery of your dental care we have added a levy on to the cost for each visit. For a routine dental or hygienist visit the PPE charge is included in the appointment fee. You will be quoted for any additional PPE costs for more extensive treatment.
3one one dental care deliver a professional and friendly service, complemented by a modern yet relaxed atmosphere, with the highest quality treatment, the latest dental techniques and 5 star Google & Facebook reviews.
The dentists that practice at 3one one, aim to be some of the best in London, offering teeth-in-a-day, instant implants and exceptional aftercare.
3one one dental care have developed longstanding relationships with their patients, working towards reducing the amount of dental treatment necessary to maintain a healthy mouth.
• As far as possible turn up exactly on time for your appointment. Too early and we may have to ask you to wait outside if the socially distanced waiting area is busy and too late and we may not be able to see you
• You must come unaccompanied to the appointment
• Bring as few as possessions with you as possible as you won’t be permitted to take them into clinical areas
• Make sure you use the toilet before you arrive
On arrival at our door upstairs:-
• We will take your temperature and ask to to thoroughly wash your hands upon arrival
• We may offer you a mask to wear while you are with us